Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update

Good morning girls! Hope you are having a beautiful Wednesday wherever you are!
I wanted to pop on real quick and let you know that there are a few challenges today you should check out!
The Diedrich Dare - a really cute sketch which will pair perfectly with the Cuttlebug Challenge. And of course, Wednesday wouldn't be complete without Flutter By Wednesday - this week's theme is green - and Paper Makeup Stamps has a terrific prize as the sponsor so be sure to check it out.

Also, Sugar Creek Hollow will be starting a sketch challenge this Saturday so keep that in mind and come back and play along with us then!

Perhaps I'll be back with some creations later today. We have been getting ready for a garage sale around here for this Saturday and it's taken up all my energy. Plus my stamp desk is a mess as things get found in one part of the house and dumped there to be put away later. My desk is NOT one of the perfectly neat ones by any stretch of the imagination, but there does come a point when there is too much and I can't even focus. And it's crossed that line.

Hubby pulled down some more stuff from the attic so I'm off to sort through that stuff. Have a beautiful day!

No comments: