Saturday, August 29, 2020

A Dazzle of Diamonds by Liz Johnson

 A Dazzle of Diamonds (Georgia Coast Romance #3)

Amazon          Goodreads          Barnes and Noble
Books-A-Million          Lifeway          Christian Book          Book Depository

Book Description

Best friends Penelope and Tucker have faced their share of challenges. But finding a lost treasure in time to clear his family's name and win him an election may uncover something they never expected.

Review

I received a dARC copy of this book from the publisher. Here is my honest review.

Best Friends to Lovers is one of my favorite romance tropes and I really liked Johnson's approach to this classic setup. While Tucker and Penelope have been friends for decades, there was none of the years of secret feelings that one or both had for the other They were truly just best friends. Penelope had an ex-fiance that broke her heart, Tucker had self-esteem issues that needed to be worked through as their relationship moved from friendship to romance. I did like how quickly they realized that something was there and pursued it. The mystery tied to past generations added a fun element to the story. The ending - was a happy ending, even if it wasn't a typical happy ending - which I appreciate!
This is a cute, light-hearted, HEA guaranteed romance book!




I gave this book: 

★ = I did not like it     ★ = It was okay     ★ = I liked it    ★ = I really liked it     ★ = I loved it

No comments: