Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just some Cool Info

Good morning everyone!
I hope your weekend has been wonderful! It's been a cold snap here - but the last few days it warmed up nicely. High 20's --- but after the bitter cold, it felt downright balmy!

The first thing I want to share with you is that 2 Red Bananas is BACK! For the first challenge of 2010 we want you to THINK ROUND! Create something with curves. I actually am anxious to participate in this challenge and am bummed to not have an example to share with ya'll today. My little man opened some birthday presents this evening and the wrapping paper totally inspired me! So hopefully I'll be able to find some time (and stuff) to bring my vision to life! In the meantime, please visit the 2RedBananas blog to see what the rest of the bunch came up with!

And before I go, I wanted to share another little somethin' somethin' with you. I loved being a part of the Paper Popsicles team last fall and as you know, some really big exciting changes are planned for 2010! One of my favorite products is Melissa's shaped card templates. And guess what. As the countdown begins for the New Launch on January 15th, she's got a free template up for everyone! Head on over to grab it while you can! You can find it HERE!! I hope you'll grab it and upload a link over at the blog - I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with! It's perfect for a CHA assignment I've got!

2 comments:

Stef H said...

hey cassie! meant to come by but time just got away from me. your FBW card is absolutely stunning and i just loved your comment on my greek fairy. and yes, to me, she looks just like you! what i mean is... you're even more beautiful because you have heart!

hope you're staying warm. it's freezing here -11F - ugh!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I think polite post. Specially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.