Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pocket Letter # 2 - Coffee is Always a Good Idea


Coffee is Always a Good Idea


Sharing the pocket letter I created for a swap with one of my favorite youTube crafters - Scrapdaworld.  I photographed them outside of the page protector to avoid glare.


I know she loves shabby chic so I tried to use soft colors and lots of lace and pearls.  With the browns, this is probably more vintage than shabby (needs more white) but I am still really happy with how it turned out.


My signature frame on the left block and the cup on the lace background is my favorite I think.


I tried making a little shaker on the center block but the sequins do not show up very well.  The right block is embossed with some "vintage" embossing powder that kinda puffed up when I heated it. Really loved the way it looked!

I failed to take a picture of the back with the goodies.  I included some embossing powder, glitter, sequins and lace for her as well as a letter and a prayer.  I wrapped it in a graphic I printed off and wrapped that with a vintage handkerchief I picked up at an estate sale recently, finished off with a little flower closure.








4 comments:

Createology said...

I am new to discovering "pocket letters" and yours are enchanting. Creative Bliss...

Diane Mars said...

Beautiful I have never heard of Pocket letters I make Posy Pockets...Have a Great week~

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog
posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that
deal with the same topics? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you
a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!