Friday, February 15, 2008

Where does the day go?

I have been busy working on my taxes - what a time consuming, not fun job. I did manage to get some ATC's done for my club and I also got to spend some time at my stamp desk last night. I was just assembling some cards and had a great idea for a card come to mind. I haven't quite finished it yet but I am hoping to be able to do that tonight. There is a winter storm coming through so it is dreary and gray here today. I need to take some photos but don't think they will turn out very well at all. Thanks to those of you who have sent me some happy mail in the last few days. I'll get it posted on here this weekend so that everyone can enjoy them and not just me!


This is a photo taken from my stamp club. That's me on the left and next to me is my friend Karen. She is an UBER-talented stamp lady. We have completely different styles but I love everything that she does. Isn't she gorgeous!! I just adore her!!


This is Shirly who used to own the stamp store in town and then Karen and Fern, who are sisters. Almost everything I know about stamping I learned from these four women. It's so fun to see what all we create and just spend time together.
Well, I better get off - I am going to attempt to cook a steak for dinner tonight. I love steak so I hope I don't ruin it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea, said...

Fab photos looks like you had a great time

Maren said...

What a great group! It is always more fun to stamp with friends!

Heather Huggins said...

Looks like your having a fun get together!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hi Cassie, looks like a super fun club! It's always great fun stamping with friends. Can't wait to see some projects! Thanks for sharing those photos. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your friends with us. You all look a happy and creative bunch! Sorry I've not been around much but I now think that things have sorted themselves out and I can spend more time with my Sisters! Lol Lynn xx

Erin... said...

Looks like you guys were having a great time!! Hope you enjoyed dinner!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily anderson said...

also...the stamp pad holders i got were from IKEA...they no longer carry them anymore...i'm not quite sure if they even have anything similar to them. it's actually a dvd holder...but they fit the sU! stamp pads quite nicely! i love them! i'll check next time i'm at ikea...and see if there is anything like them!