Friday, February 1, 2008

Share the Love!


My bloggin' sister Annie over at Ink 'n' Rubba gave me this award. Stop by her blog and check it out!

And here's a quick recipe for you - just in case you need one to gain more time for STAMPIN'!!! This is my sloppy joe recipe. I love Sloppy Joes but am not a fan of Manwich, which I think is too tangy. My MIL made this one night and I have been a fan of it ever since. It sounds like really weird ingredients, but it comes together so nicely.

Sloppy Joes
1 lb. hamburger, brown and crumble (I just got this gadget from
Pampered Chef that got my hamburger meat crumbled up really
fine -- so easy!!)
1 can Campbell's Gumbo Soup
1 jar Chili Sauce.

After your hamburger is browned, add the soup and the chili sauce. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for a good little bit. The longer it simmers, the thicker it gets and the more the flavors meld. I simmer for at least 20 mins. Serve on hamburger buns. You can add cheese if you like!

Thanks for stopping by! I may post a project later on tonight. I just photographed some but I don't have time to edit right now!


Oops - I almost forgot to SHARE THE LOVE! I am going to award this to:
Cindy
Deborah
Heidi

Oh and my sloppy joes simmered for an hour because I got a phone call right as I was about to set the table and it was a drama with one of my downlines. Now I love a recipe that I can't burn! *wink*

3 comments:

Maren said...

Sounds yummy!!

Deborah said...

Thanks Cassie for spreading some love my way! Back at you! Hugs! Deb

Cindy Beach said...

Thanks Cassie for thinking of me with this award. I appreciate the love being shared my way! Hugs back at you...
I'm off th see your other posts.
Cindy