Sunday, August 24, 2008

WOW!


I knew that I hadn't posted in a long time; I've been in a funk and haven't really stamped a whole lot lately - but I didn't realize it had been A MONTH!


My dear friend Bridget and I were able to get together on Saturday and spend many hours stamping together. We haven't done that in AGES!! And Bridget is a friend that I met through stamping years and years ago. It was such a great day - the best day I've had ALL MONTH!! I'm tempted to share everything all at once, but I think I'll space it out!! This card was SO SIMPLE!! Seriously, I think it took about 3 minutes to make! I had looked at the VSN challenges from Friday night and the first one was a colored animal - think Eric Carle. I had my Always set out because it's my favorite!! And I pulled out this scrap of red ribbon and knew immediately that I wanted to make a SIMPLE but BOLD card. Even though there is not much to this card, it is one of my most favorite things I've ever created.
Stamp: Always, Stampin Up!
Ink: Real Red, Stampin Up!
Ribbon: unknown, satin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this simply beautiful card. I left something for you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning card!! :)

Lynn said...

Nice to see a new post from you! I know...where does the time go?! Love this card...simple but very lovely. Always is one of my favorite sets too.

Dawn♥ said...

Yes it's real nice to see a new post! Miss you girl! Lovely card!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful Cassie! Love the softness of the bird against the bright white, very nice. :) Pretty ribbon too.