Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Countdown to CHA

Good morning girls!!

The Cuttlebug Challenge team is on a one week hiatus! We're are preparing for a MONTH long event over at the blog, counting down the days to CHA! Provo Craft is releasing a dozen new embossing folders for the Cuttlebug and we want to inspire you all month long with awesome new creations!

You can win some of the NEW FOLDERS before you can buy them! Just click the ad above to get all the details over at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog!

See you next week with our first Countdown projects!!


6 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Hi there!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!! Yes ma'am I am in Albuquerque BUT............I am originally from the DFW, TX area - just moved here 3 weeks ago for hubby's job!!! I'm not sure how far Santa Fe is from me, hhhhmmmmm, gotta figure that out!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I am sooo excited about the new cuttlebug folders!!!!!!
The cuttlebug is one of my main card making tools! I just can't wait!!
Thanks!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Can't wait to see all the new folders!!! I know they will be on my shopping list once I have seen all the wonderful projects your team has to share!!

Covered In Crafts said...

I"m so bummed that I"m not going to CHA. :( I can not wait to see all the new stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie:)
*Exiting*.....:) x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I wish I could go to CHA - I think it would be great! I probably 'could' go, but I would spend an OBSCENE about of $$$ down there...my wallet is better off staying in CT! But...I'll go check out what the Cuttlebug Challenge blog has in store!!!