Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jam Jar

Good morning girls! I wanted to show you a card I made last week using one of the new releases from Sugar Creek Hollow! This is such a fun set and I hope you've seen what the other designers have done with it - truly fabulous!

I found this cheery paper in my stash and it just reminded me of the patterns from the 40's and 50's. Kinda retro and kinda modern at the same time! I paper pieced the lid, colored the bow with a white gel pen and added it to my jar. Kept the vintage vibe going by mounting it on a doily and then added the polka dot flower and gingham ribbon some modern flair! I LOVE polka dots and gingham!

Visit Sugar Creek Hollow and see all the new releases Here!

I'll see you tomorrow - I have a project for the Cuttlebug Challenge that I am so excited about and can't wait to show you. Plus it's another DareDevil sketch day too!

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cassie,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nancy said...

It is so cheery, Cassie!! I just love it!! Great job!

HappyCrafter said...

What a pretty card, love the doily :-)

marsha said...

How bright and cheerful - this just makes me happy!

Hugs, Marsha