Monday, February 17, 2014

2014 Parenting Reading Challenge


Julie @ Books Are Portable Magic is hosting a reading challenge this year. It is all about parenting; "books may be novels, mom lit, parenting advice and how to, inspirational such as the Chicken Soup books or Mom devotionals, parenting memoirs, or parenting humor".
Julie did request that we select a level and since I work with preschoolers, I thought that would be a good starting place - so that means my goal is to nine to twelve books this year. Completely doable!

I read all the time and one of my goals this year is to read more non-fiction than I normally do so this is challenge will be a great accountability tool. 

I'll update this post throughout the year with books I read for this challenge as well as on my Goodreads account. Click on the banner for Julie's post!

Currently Reading: 
16115987

No comments: