Saturday, March 15, 2014

Starring Me and You by Genevieve Cote, A Review


I was provided an eARC copy by the publisher. Here is my honest review.

I adored this book!
Genevieve Cote wrote such a sweet story in easy to understand language that is perfect for preschoolers. Starring Me and You features a precious bunny and an adorable pig who are going to put on a play. Cote does an excellent job illustrating a variety of emotions and how we all feel the same emotions even though we may present them in different ways. The book ends with a great example on how to work out differences and compromise. 

The beautiful watercolor illustrations are lovely as well. I would recommend this book for any preschool classroom!

I gave this book: 

★ = I did not like it     ★ = It was okay     ★ = I liked it     ★ = I really liked it     ★ = I loved it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,
you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on.

I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have
a nice day!

My website ... world of tanks maus