Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PPS: Some Favorites

It's another challenge day for Pink Papery Studios. This week is Artist Choice. I've been really busy the last few days with work and so didn't get a chance to make anything new. And with all the talk about the April 1 virus, I've decided to declare it an internet free day.

I thought I'd send you off to see a few of my favorite cards that I've created with Amy's images.

Balloons for You

First Snowfall

Thinking of You

This is only my first post of the day - be sure to see my Flutter By work and my card for the Cuttlebug Challenge!

Have a beautiful day!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

These are some amazing creations Cassie1 they really show your veritility and and the amazing way that you create your projects! You are just so talented!

smiles,
janna