Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog Smiles

Last week my sweet, dear friend Jacquie gave me this award. We met on the Twinkling Tuesday team (although honestly, I'd seen her blog before then but it was only after we became Twinklettes that we became friends). She's so incredibly sweet and encouraging - a true friend and anyone who can call her such is LUCKY! And that's me!!

Frankly, YOU make me smile every time you visit and every time you leave a little comment! Thank you so much, from the bottom of my big Texas heart!!

I try to share the love when I get awards and remember who doesn't "do" awards and who I've already given one to. So today here are some wonderful girls that I would like to pass this award on to:

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh sheeeeeshk! Really Cassie? I have just started getting caught up on the award that you sent me the last time! Woweeeeeee~ Thank you so much! I am honored!

Kristine said...

Awww....really sweet bloggy award Cassie! Congrats--you deserve it. I love coming to your blog...it really does make us smile. In case I haven't told you yet, "Congrats!" on making Inky Impressions and I'm so excited to be on DT with you!!

Hope you had a very nice weekend. Hugs xXx

Jessica Diedrich said...

You are TOO sweet!!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Cassie!

Janna said...

Congratulations Cassie!!!!! You are a wonderful friend and I have to say visiting your blog does make me smile as well! You are such a sweet and thoughtful person!

Smiles,
janna

cr8iveme said...

congrats on the award. your blog is great.

hugs.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS