Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired 57: Operation Write Home

This is my 3rd post today - please scroll down for my Diedrach Dare and FlutterBy cards.

This week the Cuttlebug Challenge team has a sketch created by Cindy - on of our awesome teammates. We are creating cards for Operation Write Home and would like to invite you to join in as well. Here's my card that I created using the new Snowflakes embossing folder from Provo Craft. They weren't showing up at HSN the other day but I hear that you can search now and find them. There are 2 folders in the bundle that will only be offered at HSN.


Provo Craft is also our sponsor this week at Cuttlebug Challenge - 3 folders will be given away!
My image is Jack with Snowball from 2RedBananas. It's colored with a combination of copics and my prismascolor pencils then trimmed out. This is one of my favorite stamps that Mindy Baxter has designed.

Have a beautiful day girls!

11 comments:

Teresa said...

Cassie that card is so cute! Love the giant snow ball.

Terrie B x said...

Hi Cassie I love your beautiful card..That stamp is `Gorgeous` TFI
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Beth said...

oh Cassie this is so sweet love your image and lovely card.

Aimee said...

The stamp reminds me of your little man. So cute!

Karen said...

This is such a sweet card Cassie! I love it!!

Hugs,
Karen

Tricia said...

super card and I love this cause.

Cindy said...

Super card, Cassie! Love the image and the coloring of it!

Nathalia Castellon said...

What a sweet holiday card Cassie! The embossing really stands out beautifully. Oh, here's a direct link to the folders on HSN: Cuttlebug Holiday Embossing Folders

Lynette said...

So cute, Cassie! I just love your paper and the colors you used to color Jack.

Shantaie said...

this is really really adorable!!! Love it :)

Kim R. said...

Awww this is so sweet. I love the stamp. The embossing is pretty. I am very tempted to buy the set from HSN!!!