Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Diedrach Dare: Easels Everywhere

My Flutter By Wednesday card is below -- I hope you'll scroll down to see it as well!

This week Madelynn issued a dare to the team to create an easel card. Jessica is loving them and has created them left and right --- so ---- that's the challenge - create an easel card!


I used one of the new Penny images from 2RedBananas for this card. I loved the colors in the patterned paper - they are the colors of fall! The tree is also part of the Nov/Dec Journaling set. I colored with my prismacolor pencils and blended with them as well. Penny's clothes are paper pieced.

I can see why Jess loves making these so much - they are pretty cool! We'd love to see your creation! Be sure to link it up at the Diedrich Dare blog!

Take a spin over to the Diedrich Dare blog to see the featured team member this week. And check out the rest of the team members too!

1 comment:

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the fall colours. Great colouring too.