Monday, January 5, 2015

Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt - Bout of Books 12.0




The Year of Living FamouslyThe Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories100 Cupboards  (100 Cupboards, #1)Driving Lessons: A NovelHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)Parallel



I'm playing along with my Goodreads bookshelves.

1. Find an author with the same initials as you
The Year of Living Famously by Laura Caldwell.  My initials, just reversed
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it
The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it

100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson 
4. Find a book with a female protagonist
Driving Lessons by Zoe Fishman
5. Find the longest book you own

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated)

Parallel by Lauren Miller

Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you read The Opposite of Loneliness? I've seen it about and wanted to check it out. Great finds! Thanks for playing along. :)
Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

Cassie said...

I have not read it; I pulled it from my to-read shelf! I love that yellow coat on the cover which is the main reason I added it.