Sunday, January 27, 2008

Card Set, Part II


This is the second card in my series. I think I'll refer to this time as my "one-layer phase" - kinda like when artists talk about their blue phase or whatever. Here is a close-up of the card. The first card I just used stickles on the dots, but on this one I used some embellies from Queen & Co - little rhinestones and brads.

I love, loVE, LOVE this paper! It comes in several colors and several different patterns. My VSN card with the froofy shoe in pink and brown - same paper! I really should go buy up the rest that my LSS has in stock.
Thanks for stopping by - ya'll are a bright spot in my day!
Make it a beautiful week ladies! I am off to get some stamping time in (right after I go check out the Featured Stamper challenge!)

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Another fabulous card. Gorgeous.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the little tag

Unknown said...

I do like your "one layer phase", especially when the paper is as gorgeous as this! Great job. Lol x

Anonymous said...

These are very beautiful cards!! :) Love the touches of black! By the way, I've tagged you! Please see my blog for the details! :)

Maren said...

Stunning!!