Thursday, January 17, 2008
Look what I won!! My SBS sister Denise gave this to me! What a treat to actually be referenced on another blog! And right back at ya girl! It's been fun getting to know each other! But oh, who to nominate??? This is pretty tough b/c there are many gals that I would love to give this too!! I'll just go with the first ones that popped into my head!
1. Susan - she always brings a smile to my face - she seems so genuine and easy-going!
2. Helen at All Things Stampy - her brown cards today took my breath away and I haven't been able to get them out of my head!
3. Charmaine for being such an inspiration to me as a stamper and a mom!
3. Ema - another SBS sister who I feel connected to since I live in Amarillo and she used to live in Lubbock just up the road. She's got some blog candy to give away too so that's fun!!
4. Zany Maren - her work is marvelous and meticulous!
5. Joanne - her yellow card today is so elegant! I don't use yellow much and after seeing this, I don't know why? It's such a great color - can be happy or can be mellow - either way it's a feel good color!
6. Last, but not least, Sherrie, at Card Creme - always love to see what she creates and she has such a distinctive style!
And now, a card: this was a card I made for FS48 over at SCS. The featured stamper was Nancy Riley and I chose her Cherish card. I changed the color scheme, the ribbon and used a 3D flower instead of a stamped flower. I'm really happy with the way these turned out. The one on the left is going out to a lady I met this week who is with the direct sales company I rep for (not stamping related) and the one on the right is a thank you for birthday presents my son received.