Friday, May 9, 2008

Just for Mom


The project at my LSS Creative Cafe this week was a Mother's Day card. My good friend Suzanne is in charge of this and she always laughs at me because I ALWAYS want to change *something* with the project. The original called for the really big chipboard pieces - but there weren't very many left. So she was so sweet to me and cut me these polka dotted flowers. Which I am in love with!! I added the button to the design and also put one on the envelope. Don't you just love that scalloped velvet ribbon - in CHOCOLATE BROWN!?!? I will definitely be going back to get some of that. This one is for my mom; I already mailed off one to my MIL.

On a non-stamping note, please pray for my external hard drive. I keep everything - and I do mean EVERYTHING - on it. It had a power surge earlier this week and is now not working. Please pray that the tech guys will be able to salvage my files off of it. I have 4 years worth of lia sophia business on there and at least 6 months of photos on there. I've got to run - I probably won't be back until Sunday with my card for this weeks Page Plans sketch!

Make it a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Mother's Day card!! :) Love the layout! TFS!

Unknown said...

Lovely card Cassie. I know what you mean about not being happy your cards are finished - I always want to put something else on mine too - I never know when to stop! I have my fingers crossed for your hard drive too! Lol Lynn x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Cassie! Love all the polkadots, so fun. :)