Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ShoutOut to SheetLoad - May 2008


That's right the May 2008 issue of SheetLoad of Cards is up. You can find it HERE.

It's full of really great cards. The sponsor this month is Stamping Bella - just love those stamps. Now, before you think I'm just sharing for the sake of sharing - which, I *am* but....I'm also being a little self-serving here. You see, by letting YOU know about the new issue, I'm being entered into a drawing for a new bella stamp. And it's one I don't have and would really, really like to have! Here's the cool thing - you can do the same thing and maybe *you'll* win - the runner up prize at least, because I am going to claim that Bella stamp for myself. God says to speak things into existence.......but hurry, you need to have it posted by May 11th!

I'd love to share a card with you today - maybe it will happen. My computer is not recognizing my external hard drive today and that is where all my photos are. I started to get down on the floor and de-tangle all the cords and mess with it. But then I realized that I don't really know what all the cords are for and that even though I vacuumed in here recently (2 weeks is recent, right?) that there is corgi hair on the floor and I don't want to mess with it. So I'm going to keep working on the laundry and bringing order to my stamp space = AGAIN!!

Have a beautiful day!!

No comments: