Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back Home

We are back home from the mountains! Such a wonderful trip; loved getting to spend time with my family. I always leave the mountains wishing I could live there year-round. It's such a slower pace of life.

I'm not sure how many projects I'll get done to post here this week. My little guy came home with a cough so was super cranky yesterday.
Thanks for stopping by - it was so much fun to read through all the sweet comments ya'll left for me while I was gone! Have a beautiful week and I'll check back in later!!

3 comments:

Erin... said...

Welcome Home!! Hope your little one feels better soon!! good luck at your workshop, I'm sure it'll be great!:)

Heather Huggins said...

Welcome back glad you had a great time in the mountains.

emily anderson said...

mountains?? so jealous. so very jealous.
hope your little man feels better and good luck with your first SU! event!
exciting!