Sunday, June 8, 2008

Biggest Swap Ever Card



A few weeks ago I mentioned that I signed up for the "biggest swap ever" that Karin is hosting. Every week there is a new swap to sign up for and they are so easy as there are not many cards to make. This is the first card I received; from Dorien in the Netherlands.


On a completely non-stamping note, I am so excited that today is June 8th! I've never been one to get so into a show that I just am distraught if I miss it. But Army Wives Season 2 premiere is tonight and I'm so excited. It is one of the two shows that I make sure to watch every week! The Office is the other one - although they are only showing re-runs right now. Love the summer shows that come out so re-runs don't have to be watched!

Make it a beautiful day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I really like the swirl stamp.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Enjoy your show today! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie,

I received your beautiful card for the biggest swap ever. Thank you so much, I really like it. Because I don't have a blog I posted in on my daughters: http://creadeb.web-log.nl/creadeblog/2008/06/biggest-swap-ev.html

Have a great day.
Lots of Greetings, Els Fiegen

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Hi Cassie, I received the card you made for Karins biggest card swap yesterday. I really love it, so thanks...xxxWendy.

Anonymous said...

Love the swirls on your card!! :) Hope you had fun!!