Friday, November 14, 2008

Upgrade



Remember this card?




I finally joined the Fan Club over at SCS earlier this month and one of the challenges is "More is More" where you create a card and then create a second card that has more - an upgrade! I was totally inspired by that challenge on this card.





Always is still my favorite Stampin Up set and I needed a quick but WOW card for my TACO night a few weeks ago (Totally Awesome Creative Opportunity - I saw it somewhere online). I remembered the card I created a few months ago and decided to ramp it up a bit.

(Whoa - what a difference in lighting - I used the exact same paper!) For the new version, I added piercing and a flower and popped up the entire panel on dimensionals. I also changed the sentiment to fit the upcoming holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors you've used and that birdie is a fav image of mine!! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, very elegant. The orange at the second card is so brilliant, i love it. And the ribbon is so great.