Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday: Collage Butterflies

Good morning girls! This is my second post today - scroll down to see my card for The Diedrich Dare.

This week is an "open" week at Flutter By Wednesday - so create anything you want as long as you use a butterfly or a fairy.

A few weeks ago, I saw some wonderful vintage/collage $1 stamps at Michaels. They fit my budget so I scooped them up right away! Just some simple stamping, sponging, embossing today. I really intended this card to be flat - - but I just couldn't resist popping up that final layer.

Please visit the rest of the Flutter By team to see what beautiful creations they have for you this week!

Ann ♥ Chris ♥ Christine ♥ Danni
Nancy ♥ Nicola ♥ Pam
and our Guest Designers
Debby ♥ Jeanette ♥ Shana ♥ Suzie

18 comments:

Elaine A said...

Cassie -

This is just beautiful! How lovely.

Elaine Allen

Lelia Pierce said...

Love the vintage feel of your card and the texture of the tag! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Teresa said...

beautiful card. Love those colors.

kris said...

LOVE the vintage look to your creation!! it's BEAUTIFUL!!! =D hugs, Kris

ellepaulette said...

What a lovely card!! Great colors and layout!

Were those stamp wood mounted or acrylic? I have not seen those!

Heather Schlatter said...

Ooooo Cassie what a pretty card (once again got my Brown Free Glasses on!!!)

You did a wonderful job on this!!!

Heather

jjcreations said...

Beautiful card - it's so soft and gentle!

Karen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous, Cassie! I love the simplicity of it. So pretty!

Harriet Skelly said...

Cassie I love this - I also got these stamps and have yet to use them - thanks for this awesome inspiration!
Hugs, Harriet

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cassie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christine said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the vinate feel!

Blessings,
Christine

Danni said...

Very pretty!! Good to see you back!!

Michelle said...

Yea! A FBW card from Cassie - we've missed you but hope you've gotten everything done you needed. Love the vintage card - awesome stamps and only $1 - that's a great deal!

marsha said...

Simply beautiful! I love the vintage look.

Hugs, Marsha

Nancy said...

What a find...those are awesome stamps!! And, you can't beat a $1!! Amazing job!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW! This is amazing! Putting it into my file of ideas!

Joseline said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just added tons of different emo backgrounds 4 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info