Friday, February 5, 2010

Freebie Friday!

Hello girls!

Hope you are having a great day; the sun is shining bright here so I'm looking forward to some good snow-melting today! Plus I am hosting Girls Night Out tonight at my house.

I don't have a card to share with you today but I did want to let you know that Sugar Creek Hollow will be posting a free image every Friday! Just look for the Freebies tab in the sidebar. Today's little gift - a lacy and elegant butterfly! Perfect for Flutter By Wednesday! And any other day too!

I can't wait for ya'll to see the set that is being previewed starting Monday from Sugar Creek Hollow! These stamps are so fun, pretty and unique. Tracy does a wonderful job with the "vintage" and "primitive" style -- something that I haven't seen much in digi-stamps so I'm just loving it. To me, they capture so well what it means to be a woman.

Go grab your freebie! Have a beautiful day! Stay warm if you have snow headed your way!

No comments: