Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Preview Week

Hello girls!
Having a marvelous Monday? Even though I'm writing this late Sunday evening, I'm fairly confident that my Monday is going to be terrific. In spite of the snow that is now falling and has blanketed the sidewalk. This is our 5th snowfall now this season. That's a lot. For here. I know those of you in the north are laughing, shaking your heads thinking "that Texas girl doesn't know what snow is". And you are right. Thankfully. I don't know how ya'll do it! LOL!!

I ended up rooting for the Saints. When I asked my dad and brother who they were rooting for and my dilemna - the response was "are you kidding?" Apparently for them and my little man, the Saints were a no-brainer choice. I thought it was a terrific game. No turnover until the last portion of the game and very few penalties. My mom put on a terrific spread. The only thing missing was my sister and brother-in-law.

I wanted to let you know that today kicks off Preview Week and a week long blog hop at Sugar Creek Hollow. The set is one you'll get "sew" much use out of! Don't miss the freebie that you'll get when you purchase the set! You really must* take a moment to visit the store blog and meet the team and see the cards we've all been working on the past week. Each day you'll meet 2-3 of the designers and learn a little about each of us. You'll be so blessed as you meet each beautiful woman!

*That's not a "bossy" must. It's a "you're my friend and I don't want you to miss out on this wonderful thing" must.

1 comment:

Joseline said...

Oh girl, we are going to get hit again tomorrow with some more snow.

I'm so glad you are on our team. I love your work and can't wait to see more of it!