Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Redemption of the Cube Dweller by Joanne Fox Phillips, A Review

Redemption of the Cube Dweller

Amazon                Goodreads          Barnes and Noble
Books-A-Million                   Book Depository

Book Description

Tanzie Lewis may be confessing her sins, but has this corporate auditor turned sleuth really learn any lessons from her crimes?

Tanzie successfully brought down her previous company for their dirty dealings, but she feels compelled to fly back to her hometown of San Francisco to confess the sins she committed in the process. However, instead of the liberation Tanzie hoped to gain from her time in the dim light of the confessional, she finds herself drawn into intertwining investigations where her professional skills, once again, threaten to place her in danger, and a budding romance competes for this appealing detective’s attention in another clever adventure in the series.
Review

I received an eARC copy of this book from the publisher. Here is my honest review.


I have been waiting for this book since I finished the first one: Revenge of the Cube Dweller. Redemption did not disappoint! Like the first book, Tanzie was a character that you can easily love and root for in spite of - or maybe because of - her flaws. The plot was developed and kept you guessing as well as being fast-paced. The secondary characters were so strong in this book that they really added so much to the story!

I can't wait to see what Tanzie gets up to next!

Note: While this is the second book in the series, and I always recommend reading in order, you could read this book without having read the first. The plot of this book is not a continuation of the first and the author does a good job of filling in some back story for Tanzie.

I gave this book: 


★ = I did not like it     ★ = It was okay     ★ = I liked it    
★ = I really liked it     ★ = I loved it


Want to Know More?
You can read my review of the first book in the series HERE.
Revenge of the Cube Dweller

No comments: