Friday, March 7, 2008

Reader Woes

After being super busy these past few weeks with my lia sophia business and the never-ending housework and a cute little boy that wants to be right near me at all times, I have had very little blog-hopping time the last 2 weeks. I have a couple hundred blogs in my Google Reader that I like to check out. Well, I haven't read a blog at all for the past week and I started trying to catch up on Wednesday. Not a good thing. For some reason, I have to read the the "new" posts that reader tells me I have. If I could figure out a way to just mark ALL of them as read, without having to mark each blog individually, this would be great!! Anybody know how to do that?
And then, I have a few blogs in my reader that never update. I was able to add them to reader, but it never catches the update. One is The Lucky Clucker. Anyone know why this is happening and/or how to fix it?!?!? 'Cause I *really* need another blog to read, KWIM??!??

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Can't help with google reader. I don't get it myself. Happy that things are slowing down for you. Hope you get some time to stamp too. Have a super weekend. :)