Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chic Polka Dots



I joined an ATC swap over on SCS that was required the use of Polka Dots! I love polka dots and so didn't even stop to think about signing up - I *knew* I wanted in!! When I sat down to work on my creation, I had just gotten in the Tres Chic background and was aching to use it. And I had pulled out this polka dot ribbon as well. I paired it with Apricot Appeal - a color that I now think is chic and a pink - not sure which one this is!. I stamped in Apricot Appeal and then used my Versamarker to highlight certain words and then embossed with the sparkly embossing powder. It is hard to see the glisten but it is there!
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending a few moments with me! Isn't it fun to share our art with each other? Have a beautiful day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! :) Those ATC swaps can become quite addictive!!