Sunday, October 19, 2008

Is It Thursday?!?!



It sure seems like it - because that is usually Emily's day over on Stamps, Paper and Ink. She is the Featured Stamper (FS89) this week on SCS. As I faithfully read her mom's blog - and thus her too - every week, I knew that I *had* to make time to participate this week. Normally, I just browse and *intend* to play along.




It was hard to pick just one card of Emily's; I adore her style and would like to re-make every card she does - SERIOUSLY!! I decided to copy a magnet frame she posted and flipped it for my card. I don't own a good polka dot background stamp but I do like using the dotted lines stamp from the Live Your Dream set so I inked it in Creamy Caramel for a subtle look. The epoxy stickers were from the $1 spot at JoAnn's and the ribbon was $1 at Michael's that I picked up just yesterday! Yea - an inspired purchase!!
Congrats on being featured Emily - you are a rockin' artist and totally deserve it!! Thanks for all the inspiration you share every week!!

2 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Cute! Love the buttons!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is fabulous Cassie! Love the clean design with the little magnets, a perfect use for these little guys. Fun card! :)