Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday!



Here is a happy birthday card I created!! It's very simple but I love it!! Pink vellum from my stash for the bottom panel, embossed with my Cuttlebug! Pink is one of my favorite colors - I love it paired with almost anything - but especially a NEUTRAL - like kraft or GREY!!! OH. MY. Wait until you see the ATC I made for my Stamp Club this month!! (I know - it's already done and we don't meet for 2 more Tuesdays!)

Where was I? Ah yes, my card: A yummy birthday cake - with sparkly stickles. I don't know if you can see them or not. I photographed this at night trying to beat a deadline!! You see, I want to enter THIS GIVEAWAY!!! Back to sparkly cakes - did you know that you can get edible glitter for your cakes and cookies?!? I find mine in the Wilton aisle at Michaels.


So Happy Birthday Lesa!! I hope it is beautiful and full of exactly what you want!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a cute card! Great layout too!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a very yummy and pretty card!! :) Love the subtle sparkles! TFS!