Saturday, January 10, 2009

Guess What!?!

I got a great bit of news earlier this week and have been dying to share it with all of you! GO HERE and see what I'll be up to for the next 6 months! We've already been chatting up a storm and making plans for some very exciting things to inspire you! Some of the sweetest, nicest, most talented girls on this team! I'm honored to be able to work with them!

Be sure to stop back by on Sunday as there will be lots of ideas on organizing all those dies and folders that you can use with the cbug as I call it!!

I probably won't be posting over the weekend. It's my little man's 2nd birthday on Sunday and we are having a family party tomorrow. My in-laws are in from out of town so we'll be hanging out with them too! I hope ya'll have a beautiful weekend!

9 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Congrats Cassie,

I was here earlier today and planned to leave several comments on various posts but every time I got your comment window pulled up one of the 3 kiddo's needed somthing!!!

I love you Holy Name Challenge Blinkie at the top of your blog. What a wonderful way to profess your faith right off the bat!!!

I am really enjoying your work Cassie you are very very talented, and I just really enjoy your projects.

I am so glad you stopped by so I had the chance to find your blog!!!

Great Stuff!!!

Heather

Have fun at the Birthday Party. My son just turned 18 months it just goes by so fast!!!

Kimmie said...

Congrats! That's awesome news

Jaspere said...

Congrats! I'll have to keep an eye on what you are doing.

Katie Skiff said...

Sounds fun Cassie!! I need to get to my CB more often!! So...I look forward to following you!

Janna said...

Cassie!!! I am so excited for you!!! That is fantastic!!! You so deserve it! I am so so happy for you!!! Yeahh!! and it is your son's birthday! THey grow up so fast! Tell him happy birthday for me!

Lots of smiles and hugs!

Janna

Jami said...

Congrats!! I think I use my CB for just about every card I make now. Hard to image life without it!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is awesome girl!!! Congrats to you!! I just love the CBs!! Can't wait to see what you do!! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

CONGRATS Cassie! how exciting! Wow that's awesome! Sorry I didtn' get here til just now...weekend was nutty! Happy Bday to your little man and what exciting news!!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Way to go Cassie, that's awesome! :)