Another card for the NYE challenges on splitcoast. This one was to create a friend themed card that had food on it. I remember loving this set when it came out - what, umpteen years ago? I only recently actually mounted it and stamped it.
1. 4 1/4" square base from Riding Hood Red.
2. Kraft cut to 4" square and run through the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder
3. Stamp image in Riding Hood Red and trim. Highlight parts of the image with red, green and
brown colored pencils. I used stamped on Very Vanilla.
5. Wrap length of RHR ribbon around kraft layer and secure with some embroidery floss. Also
tie floss through 2 red vintage buttons.
6. Mount stamped image on dimensionals over ribbon and then mount entire kraft layer on base
7. Adhere buttons in corner using glue dots.
Does the sketch look familiar? It's this week's Twinkling Tuesday sketch that Madelynn drew up. I thought it was a great sketch and wanted to use it in a much more simple way this time.