Sunday, October 18, 2009

2RedBananas: u r Sweet!!

Good Sunday morning!! I'm so happy to have a card to share for this week's 2RedBananas Banana Split Sunday challenge! It's been a few weeks since I was able to play along. This week it's a sketch challenge!

I used the ice cream cone from the June Journaling Spot, stamping it on some lime green paper from a DCWV "sweets" stack. Ice Cream is one of my favorite things --- and sherbet is a wonderful refreshing treat! Even though fall is in full swing - I could always go for some ice cream!!


At a recent women's treat I donated a set of custom made cards for a door prize. The lady that won requested cards with layers but that could be mailed in a regular envelope. So I kept this pretty flat for her --- although I couldn't resist adding a few gem "sprinkles"....

I hope you'll have a chance to play along - be sure to leave a link over at the 2RedBananas blog! And see what the rest of the bunch has come up with for this sketch!!

6 comments:

Stef H said...

i'd call it pistachio with fabulous sprinkles. it's lovely.

hugs,

Lynette said...

This is really cute, Cassie! Great card for the challenge - looks very yummy:)

Dawn B. said...

Cassie this is terrific.. I love the colors you chose. Great job.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute...love the piecing and bling!

Nicola said...

Ooh those papers are gorgeous and so is your paper piecing Cassie, super sentiment and nice touch with the gems.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Wendy said...

So, so cute! I love the ice cream stamp and sherbert-y colors you used.