Friday, October 2, 2009

Freebie Friday @ Paper Popsicles

Freebie Friday starts on Friday October 2!! We will be offering a FREE digital stamp or FREE shaped card template on Friday's ONLY. You will be able to see the freebie on the blog each Friday plus get the directions to go into the store and order it. Once Friday is over so is the FREE part. You will then be able to purchase it in the store.

After you have your Freebie Friday, show us what you can do with it during our new
Monday Madness Show N Tell starting October 5!! That's right, we want to see what you did with your freebie. Link it from your blog to the Monday Madness Show N Tell post that will be posted on our blog. Participate every week and get your name included in our MONTHLY RAK drawing!

I hope to see ya'll playing along! The forum at Paper Popsicles is the friendliest I've ever been - we'd all love to have you join in!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

How fun! I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to check my blogs yesterday and I missed seeing your blog on Friday. I guess I'll have to wait until next week:)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

sounds like fun! Oliver is so cute that I think I will have to play along!
hugs,
Georgia
PS How have you been?