Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday: Simple Hi


Good morning everyone! Wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week! It's a busy day here on my blog - I hope you've got a few moments!

The month of October is "open" for Flutter By challenges - create whatever you want using a butterfly or a fairy. Danni even said that through December - Angels are "fluttering" too! How exciting!

I dreamed up this card in my sleep --- inspired very much by Harriet's card from last week. The base is not quite normal size - it was just a scrap I had on my desk. The image panel was another scrap. I cut it down and then punched a butterfly from the middle. Popped it off some pretty patterned paper and added some letter stickers.

What do you think? I'm really happy with how it came out!

Be sure to link up your Flutter By creation over on Danni's blog! And then go see what the rest of the team came up with! The links didn't copy over - they are in my sidebar or on Danni's blog - I've got to get out the door so no time to make blogger work for me this morning!! Have a terrific day!

11 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute, Cass! Mine was a simple card this week too. Love the popped up butterfly panel!

Hugs,
Lelia

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so CAS and beautiful Cassie!! Love your color choice and the popped up butterfly panel!!

Nicola said...

Love the sheer simplicity Cassie, so elegant and classy.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tricia said...

very very cute and LIFTABLE!

Harriet Skelly said...

Ack - I love this Cassie!! CAS perfection and what a cool idea using the negative punch popped up. I need to try something like that now!! Isn't it fun to work off of each other's ideas?? Hugs, Harriet

Stef H said...

cassie, cassie! this is absolutely stunning. simple but stunning! i love it!!!!

HUGS,

Danni said...

Love it!! You have such a way with CAS!!!

Nancy said...

I adore your clean and simple look this week...I'm always amazed at how well you pull it off every single time! You are amazing!!

Unknown said...

I love it!

Lynette said...

Oh, I love this card, Cassie! Awesome!

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty! Love it!!