Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog Award



Carol is one of my online friends from Paper Popsicles. I'm so lucky to get to be on the design team with her now! She passed on this award to me and I'm incredibly honored!! Thanks so much Carol!!

This award comes with a survey that I have to fill out, and I can only use one word to answer the questions.

1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen

2. Your hair? Straight

3. Your mother? Giving

4. Your father? Steadfast

5. Your favorite food? Everything!!!

6. Your dream last night? Bizarre (even though I started this post days and days ago --- this is still fitting!)

7. Your favorite drink? Depends

8. Your dream/goal? Joy

9. What room are you in? Office Bedroom

10. Your hobby? Stamping & Reading

11. Your fear? Rejection

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mountains

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren’t? Athletic

15. Muffins? Please!! With lots of butter

16. Wish list item? Security

17. Where did you grow up? Here

18. Last thing you did? Ate Put my little one to bed

19. What are you wearing? Clothes

20. Your TV? Small

21. Your pets? Faithful

22. Friends? Caring

23. Your life? Saved by the blood of Jesus

24. Your mood? Content

25. Missing someone? yes

26. Vehicle? Chrysler

27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes

28. Your favorite store? Cato

29. Your favorite color? Undecided

30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Sunday

32. Your best friend? Traitor

33. One place that I go to over and over? Target

34. One person who emails me regularly? Kim

35. Favorite place to eat? Moms

I don't see instructions on if/how many to pass this on to.....if you'd like it, then I'm giving it to you -- please let me know so I can read your answers!! I think sooo many of the blogs I read are Over the Top --- but I'm going to pass it on specifically to all the gals on The Diedrich Dare team --- they are fabulously talented --- and they are certainly Over The Top - both on their blogs and off!!

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! You've inspired me to have us all share this tomorrow if everyone wants to-this is a GREAT idea and how sweet to pass it onto all of us! You rock, girlie!