Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just a couple of things

Provo Craft is releasing SIX BRAND NEW embossing folders on November 2nd. You can see them over at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog -- oh my, my!! I am so excited for these new designs!! Swing by there and check them out! And if you aren't a follower - I encourage you to do so --- it's a great place to get all the latest news!

Also - 2RedBananas has a new Banana Split Sunday challenge up on Sunday - The brand new images will be released on Monday --- I'll have several cards to share with you tomorrow afternoon! The last several days I've just gone, gone, gone - from sunup to sundown!

ETA:
AND - Paper Popsicles has ALL the current and past kits on sale for 25% off! That is a great value - the kits have tons of paper and goodies in them - so go check them out! And if you haven't joined the forum yet - you really should --- it'll give you access to the gallery and you can view the projects using the kits that the design has created --- they are FABULOUSLY talented!!
Have a beautiful Sunday - I'll be back later with some actual cards!!
Want to see my other blog?

No comments: