Our porch lights are now on! As you move from one blog to the next, you will collect a TREAT (a word). Some blogs even have a FREE digi image from Cheeky Radish for you!
Gather all the treats to make a ghoulish saying and email your phrase to Melissa at email@example.com.
For your efforts, you will be entered into a RAK to win a fantastic prize—The Loud Talker Kit from October!!!! (Click the photo to see the design team gallery and this kit in action as well as the other kits available!) Please leave a comment on EVERY blog during our stomp....otherwise you might miss out on some other free treats!!!!
OH, I almost forgot! Paper Popsicles is screaming with great deals today. 25% off everything in the store and 50% off all clearance! October 10th only. www.paperpopsicles.com/store
Onto my project for today --- besides the wonderful fall weather, the thing I love most about fall is the changing trees. It's so much fun to watch them slowly change to red, orange, gold and brown throughout the fall months. I decided to use one of the Shaped Card Templates available at Paper Popsicles (what a bargain to pick some up on sale today! I think I will be completing my collection!) and create a tree inspired by the season!
bird die cut, Quickutz
cuttlebug & embossing folders (Moroccan & Swiss Dots
1. I started with a base and my template. Just traced the shape onto my cardstock and trimmed it out.
2. Using some leftover scraps, I cut the trunk and adhered it down. The leaves were embossed using the Moroccan embossing folder before being adhered. The bird was diecut and embossed as well.
3. I inked the edges first with Elegant Eggplant and then with Chocolate Chip.
4. Use dimensional to pop bird up off the tree.
I guess you want your other treat too? The treat on my blog is
Now that you have been scared into the season, don’t forget to leave a comment, then head over to Valerie's blog next!
1. Tricia http://www.triciastreasures.blogspot.com/
2. Lynda http://www.positive-force.blogspot.com/
3. Cassie http://www.fortheartofit.blogspot.com/ <---- YOU ARE HERE 4. Valerie http://www.allmyscrappin.blogspot.com/ <--- GO HERE NEXT 5. Lora http://www.singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
6. Carol http://www.crazyforcrafting.blogspot.com/
7. Amy http://www.papertrailsleaver.blogspot.com/
8. Jen http://www.jensbrainthings.blogspot.com/
9. Robyn http://www.dreaminginscraps.blogspot.com/
HAPPY STOMPING!Have you joined the Paper Popsicles Forum yet? There's no time like now! It's a fun and friendly place - I'd love to see you join in over there!