Happy Wednesday everyone! It's the best day of the week on my blog!!
I have a TRIPLE challenge card for you today!
1. It's Cuttlebug Be Inspired #55 - our sponsor this week is the fabulous My Favorite Things. The main image is from one of the new sets she recently released. A fall card was requested - and so I used lots of brown tones --- I think it would be lovely to live somewhere on the beach that stays beautiful in the fall and would allow for walks along the shore even in October!
2. It's Whimsical Wednesdays - The Diedrich Dare - with another fabulous sketch this week by sweet Madelynn.
3. It's Flutter By Wednesday and it's another "open" week - If you look closely you'll see the sweet little butterflies on my patterned paper.
The image was stamped on some watercolor paper and then colored in completely with Copics. I've had some brown colors for a long time and recently took a copic coloring class as my local scrapbook store is now stocking them. You can't really see any blending --- I only blended her pants anyway --- but then I added ink on top of the image to distress it so it matched my paper better!
Please take a moment to:
1. Visit the Cuttlebug Challenge blog and see the other creations there --- scroll down enough to see a glimpse at the NEW CHRISTMAS embossing folders! They are being released on Nov 2nd on HSN! VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES so if you want them - order early! I'm just sayin'!!!!
2. Visit the Flutter By girls** to see their creations using butterflies, fairies or even an angel (Danni said angels get to flutter with us during the holidays!) We want to see your creations too so be sure to link them on her blog! **Lelia just celebrated a birthday so be sure to wish her Happy Birthday, K?
3. Tour the Daredevils** too to see how they interpreted the sketch this week. Yesterday I posted a little peek inside my head and Jessica DARED the rest of the team to share with you too - I can't wait to get to know them better!
**Debbie isn't able to play with us this week - we are missing her and sending her good wishes though!