Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired 51: Thank You

Post #1 of 3: I still haven't found my SD card but I swung by DH's office and used his work camera to snap a pic real quick!

We are wrapping up the month long celebration of the Cuttlebug Challenge blog's 1st birthday! Today it's about the thank you cards. I kept it simple - (anyone surprised???!?!) LOL!!!! - but the Coredinations Black Magic cardstock makes it look really W-O-W!!!

To make it even more cost friendly, production friendly and mail friendly the ribbon *could* be left off.

But who would want to do that??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bwahahahaha!!!

Visit the Cuttlebug Challenge to see all the other wonderful creations by the team over there. It's always worth a visit!!
Stick around for a moment - I've got my Flutter By card and my Diedrich Dare cards to post too!

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Yum, that black magic is so scrummy, not to mention the great color combo :)

Danni said...

How cool!

Tricia said...

aw it isn't fun to be mail friendly . I just shove whatever in the envelope!

Christine said...

I love this cardstock. I've only seen it at for sale at Joanns and I think I bought every color!