Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where Oh Where

Is the SD card for my camera?

I have been intermittent with blogging over the last few weeks as I prepared for a women's retreat - as a guest and as a vendor. It was a wonderful experience and my soul is renewed!!

It's Wednesday --- and I have several projects to share with you today ---- but the SD card for my camera is missing so I can't take a picture at the moment. As soon as I find it, I'll post them - I am really excited about my Flutter By card and my Daredevil card actually turned out and I'm pleased with it too!

In the meantime, please visit the Flutter By girls and the DareDevils and the Cuttlebug Challenge blog!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, I hope you find it! Can't wait to see what you've come up with:)

Tricia said...

check the dryer...it seems to eat socks....maybe it eats the SD cards too?

Aimee said...

Check the digital frame.