Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet Sketch and Love

Hi everyone! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend! We had a total blast at the football game! I wore a black top with a touch of red to honor Texas Tech since hubby is an alumni -- and then for the game threw on an extra University of North Dakota hat my FIL had since he's an alumni there. My BIL had on a TT jersey and UND hat at the UND pep rally and got interviewed for North Dakota TV! I love cheering for an underdog so my MIL and I cheered on the Fighting Sioux loudly!! For their first Division I game in a crowd of 47,000 they made some great plays and while they might not have won, they did beat the spread!! It was incredibly exciting (or read the Tech article)--- I can see why my sis and her hubby have season tickets!

Today is a special Monday as it starts the Week of Peeks at 2RedBananas! There is a great lineup of stamps this month and I can't wait to share them with you! Today I am using a the Quotes 3 set, which has another 3 terrific quotes!
The layout is based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch 34 at the sweetest thing. I've looked at her sketchs so many times but this is my first time actually creating a card with one! I love it because it really keeps the quote front and center but allows plenty of space for pretty paper and embellishments!

Stop by the rest of the Bunch and see what they have to share!!

Lynette Neus - Guest Designer

7 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful card Cassie! I love the DP.

Blessings,
Christine

Jessica Diedrich said...

beautiful Cassie!!!

Aimee said...

Beautiful card. Love the touch of green. (Go Sioux!)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cassie,i love the image.
So gorgeous papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jodi said...

Such a pretty card Cassie!! Love the paper you used!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Karen Giron said...

Just gorgeous! I love the way you tilted the panel too - I really spices up the sketch. Thanks so much for playing this week :)

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the DP and how you angled the nesties shape so it fit your verse. great idea