Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Library Challenge - Readathon

read
Summer Library Readathon - week of June 16. The week focused on reading books from the library. This quickly followed the Yearathon challenge that revolved around Rick Riordan books. I started the Percy Jackson series during that week and continued on to the Heroes of Olympus. I don't think I quite finished the Percy Jackson series during the Yearathon week but I know that I just kept reading and finally finished all the books currently out just last week. 
It seems like I have only been reading books from the library during the past month, hardly picking up my Kindle at all. Not a complaint but I have noticed that heftier books - are much more difficult to read an actual book than I remember. And I have read some very hefty ones in the last three weeks! 

I don't think it is too late to join in on this challenge if you are interested.

No comments: