Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday: Pearl Monogram

Good morning! Wednesday's are special because it's Flutter By Wednesday. Danni came up with Flutter By Wednesday over a year ago and challenges us all to create cards/projects with a butterfly on it. She even expanded it to include fairies earlier this year as they flutter and are special too!

Ann is our hostess this week and requested that we use NO patterned or decorative paper. I created a little decorative element. I picked up this pearl letter in the Michael's dollar bin awhile back. I just added some pink butterflies to it.

I think it'll be so pretty tied to a package or gift bag. Or hanging from a little knob on a dresser. I hope the recipient likes it!

Have a great day! My Cuttlebug Challenge card is also going to past today so I hope you'll stick around to see that too!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Now why haven't I seen that at my M's. Now i'll know what to do with it if I do - that's beautiful!

Stef H said...

what a super, super idea! and beautiful too!

hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so creative and elegant Cassie!! Gorgeous take on this week's challenge!

Nancy said...

It is gorgeous, Cassie!! This would look so lovely on a package...um, my maiden name began with an "A"!! Just kidding!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is so creative and so beautiful - how could the recipient not love it???

Jodi said...

What a great idea for the challenge! Love that you created this! Very creative!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle said...

great idea! It can be used for so many different things!

Ann Kranitz said...

Cassie!! What a fab idea...It is so lovely and I am sure your friend will love it!!!

Christine said...

It's so pretty!

Blessings,
Christine

Rachel said...

That is so beautiful!
hugs,
Rachel