Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday: A Re-Visit

Uhm. Last week I was a little confused on what our challenge was at the Flutter By Wednesday - we were supposed to use pink and brown. And the scene card was THIS week's challenge.

All the girls on that team are super, let me tell ya! Heather let me know that my card would be just as enjoyable the second time around and Michelle even pointed out that I did have pink and brown on my card too!

All's well that ends well - right?

Be sure to visit the rest of the Flutter By team to see their creations - links in my sidebar!

16 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

LOL! I love it again, Cassie! Great job! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Stef H said...

oh, it's definitely prettier the 2d time around.

hugs,

Tricia said...

I think it is BETTER the second time around! lol

Harriet Skelly said...

Aww Cassie this is so cute and I am glad you posted again this week because last week I didn't have the chance to get around to all the blogs!! Anyway, I love your card! Hugs, Harriet

Michelle said...

It's just as beautiful the second time around!! Your scene is awesome!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful scene Cassie!! Can keep on looking at this fab creation!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card, Cassie!!! tfs!!

Danni said...

Ditto, love seeing this card again!! :-)

Kim said...

Okay I say your "second" round is actually covering me today since mine didn't really hit the challenge mark :)

Nancy said...

Awesome, Cassie!! I love it this week, too!!

Heather Schlatter said...

I think this card IS still as lovely the 2nd time around!!! Great job on the challenge once again my friend!!! Missed you this week!!!

I see I see what you are doing commenting on everyone's blogs but mine???

I get it that is where we are now??

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather

Maggie Lamarre said...

cassie this is really kewl :)
Maggie

Ann Kranitz said...

Hi Cassie, this scene is FABU!!! I just love what you created. It is exactly what I thought we should create, I just could not wrap my brain around it. LOL!!! Love it!!

Jodi said...

Wow!! This is terrific! Love your take on the challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Rachel said...

This card is absolutely adorable!!
hugs,
Rachel

cr8iveme said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's adorable.

{sugars hugs}
Mary