Monday, July 6, 2009

Stampin’ Up! Big Shot

Yeah.

I'd like to win this.

So crossing my fingers.

Curious?




Okay.
I'll share. Because it's the nice thing to do. And as my friend Jacquie says, Sharing is Caring. And I do so care about each of you!

Stampin Addicts.com has tons of ideas using the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and is giving away a Big Shot Die Pack as part of the Stampin’ Up! summer celebration. To enter, all you have to do is write about it. This is my entry. Now give me my dies.



I'll have a Twinkling Tuesday card tomorrow to share and then Wednesday will be another SNEEK PEEK at a Brand New Cuttlebug Embossing Folder being released at CHA in just a few short weeks! So I'll hope you'll come back then to see those as well as my Flutter By card too

1 comment:

Jeanette - said...

Cassie - you are too cute! I was laughing out loud by myself at "This is my entry. Now give me my dies". I LOVE it and I hope you win!!!