Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Triple Treat: Flutter, Twinkle, Sketch

Hello again! I have another card for today and it's a TRIPLE treat. I managed to combine 3 challenges into this card! This is my second post for today -- be sure to scroll down and see my Cuttlebug Challenge card!

Yesterday was Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday -- no sketch but an amazing inspiration photo full of citrus fruits! I wasn't able to get it up yesterday since I was on vacation. I wanted to use the colors to create my Flutter By card for today. Before I went in to create I checked out this week's sketch challenge on SCS and saw that I could easily use butterflies. So there you go! A Triple Treat!


I used some scraps of glitter paper to punch out my butterflies and just adhered them to a 4.25 square base with pop dots.

I hope you'll visit the rest of the Twinklettes and Flutter By girls! You can find their links in my sidebar!! I can't wait to see what they've come up with this week!

22 comments:

Michelle said...

cute cards - love all the butterflies!!

Nicola said...

Loving these citrus colours on your butterflies Cassie, gorgeous card sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Danni said...

How fun!! Love it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card cassie.

Hugs Riet.x

Ann Kranitz said...

OMG I am speecheless!! This is great. I just love the simplicity of it!! Fabulous.

Kim said...

Aren't you smart to think of this for the SCS challenge? I love it!

Sandra MacLean said...

The perfect inspiration piece Cassie! I love the clean and simple look to it! You do such great work girlfriend!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Love these summer colors! I haven't got to play in SCS's sketch this week! Hopefully tonight!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a great use of the sketch Cassie!! Love all those glittering butterflies!!

Darla said...

Great interpretation of the sketch Cassie! The colors match the citrus fruit amazingly well. What a simple, yet beautiful card. Hope your vacation was fun! Ahhhh...the fun of summer!

Jodi said...

Very cute!! I love these colors for summer too.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Cassie this is awesome!!! LOVE it!

Stef H said...

very, very pretty and the colors are wonderful.

hugs,

Unknown said...

Very cute card!

Michelle said...

gorgeoous! adorable..and i am thinking..CASE.. Love the citrus like colors! TFS!

Christine said...

Perfect simple card. I love it!

Blessings,
Christine

Tricia said...

sweet, simple, and PERFECT!

Heather Schlatter said...

Cassie,

Great job on this girl!!!!

I have got to call you soon as I have missed talking to you!!!

Great job on the Flutter Citrus Combination!!!

Heather

Lisa said...

Great take on the Twinkle challenge! It's funny, I printed off that layout challenge from SCS but never got around to it... really love what you did with it here! =D

Rosanne said...

Very cute!

Debbie Lee said...

LOVE the beautiful simplicity! :)

Rebecca Ednie said...

i love easy peasy cards. the colours you chose were beautiful! a good pink grapefruit colour is hard to find!