Friday, May 2, 2014

Anything For You by Sarah Mayberry, A Review

1296416

Amazon          Goodreads


Book Description

The world according to Sam Kirk has just turned upside down. His best friend and business partner, Delaney Michaels, has returned from vacation a new woman... a gorgeous, hot new woman. Suddenly Sam is thinking entirely inappropriate thoughts about his buddy. Worse, with Delaney's changed look, she's abandoning their friendship in pursuit of the picket-fence dream. It's a nightmare come true. Then one night finds them tangling in the sheets.

It should feel wrong, wrong, wrong... instead, it feels very right. And now Sam knows exactly what he'd do to keep his best friend: absolutely anything.

Review
This is one of my favorite "romance" books. Sarah Mayberry is a talented author and her books rarely disappoint! This is the third time that I have read this book in fact.

Anything For You is the story of two best friends who eventually figure out that they love each other beyond friendship. This is one of my favorite romance plot lines. What makes this book stand out for me is that Sam and Delaney have been friends for years - the book opens with them still in contact and daily living as best friends. Usually books based on this premise have the best friends meeting up again after a long time apart.

If you enjoy romance stories that feature two friends falling in love with each other,
you must read this one!

I gave this book: 

★ = I did not like it     ★ = It was okay     ★ = I liked it    
★ = I really liked it     ★ = I loved it

No comments: