Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Challenge: Retitle Your Current Read

Emily at Oh Magic Hour, is hosting the final challenge for this Bout of Books. It's a really fun one! Here are the instructions taken from her blog:
For this, your final mini-challenge of the readathon, I thought it would be fun if we all tried to come up with a new title for our current read, or really anything we’ve read during this Bout of Books 10.0.  For me, a great title can really go a long way toward making me want to read a book and I thought it would be fun to play with that concept a little bit.  Your new title can be something you ACTUALLY think would make a good title, or just something descriptive or something funny!  It’s totally up to you!

 I finished There's A Green Plastic Monkey in My Purse by Jessie Clemence yesterday. I would re-title it: It's About Them, Not You: Developing a Servant's Heart as a Mother.

Did you re-title one of your current/recent reads?

No comments: